Bathroom Remodeling in Trinity, NC
Remodeling your Bathroom requires a lot of details and planning. As a Design-Build company for the Triad Area NC, Deaton Builder's provides every client with extensive guidance and design services. Our Bathroom Remodel services begin with a Design Process which can include the following:
- Ceiling and wall lighting
- Sinks & faucets installations
- Wall removal and hidden beams
- Drywall installation and texturing
- Replacement Windows
- 3D CAD drawings and plans
- Wall backsplash and flooring
- Cabinet refinishing & Painting
- Under cabinet lighting
- Adding new interior walls
- Custom built cabinetry
- Cabinet installation
- Open kitchen concepts
- Countertop fabrication and installation
- Custom wood work and finishing
- Cabinet hardware installation
- Cabinet refacing
What You Have To Gain...
Bathroom Remodeling Services that fit nearly any budget, done right the first time. No matter what the cost, we aim to deliver high quality craftsmanship that is both durable and stylish. Whether you need bathroom renovations or complete bathroom remodeling, we have the knowledge and experience that is just right for you. Would you like to replace your dull, worn looking shower enclosure or trade your shower curtain in for glass shower doors? Our experts will help you make a selection that not only looks great, but expresses your personal style. Give us a call today for your free Estimate.
Make a Game Plan
To help you refine your ideas, make two lists: Must-Have Necessities and Nice-to-Have Wishes. When you have to make budget choices and other decisions, your lists will give you a benchmark from which to proceed.
Pro Tip: Use a Divided Notebook and Binder. It will be a single place that you can:
- Store all the paperwork you will accumulate.
- Record contact information for suppliers.
- Gather notes about other sources you want to track down.
- Use as a diary of your progress.
Designate a "Remodeling Stuff" Area
Assign one location for items related to your remodeling project - It could be a shelf, a dresser drawer or a large tote bag. The items stored there might include:
- A measuring tape.
- A notepad (or this checklist) for jotting down preferences, measurements, product information and the like.
- Samples of materials, such as tile, countertop samples or paint chips.
The checklists below may become your best friend during your remodeling project. Use it to keep yourself organized by noting product choices, design preferences, contact names and numbers, and other important bits of information that may tend to get lost in the dust.
This is a partial checklist of items to help you get organized for your Bathroom or Kitchen Remodel. These will help you get a budget and to get a feel of just how much work is involved in a Bathroom Remodel.
- Rough Carpentry
- Heating and Cooling
- Storage Closest
- Sink / Faucet
- Finish Carpentry
- Flooring / Sub-floor
- Paint Walls / Ceiling
- Paint Woodwork
- Wall Covering
- Towel Bars / Accessories